- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Paspauskite norėdami atspausdinti (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
related to abnormal hormonal levels:
- Menopause and associated symptoms
- Irregularities with menstruation
- Pre- and post-menopausal symptoms, such as night sweats, depression and mood changes
- Loss of libido, as well as sexual dysfunction
- Male Andropause Symptoms (i.e. low libido, fatigue, depression)
- Thyroid conditions, as well as glandular problems
- Hormonal issues, as they relate to the inability to lose weight or gain weight
- Medical and hormonal influences for hair loss
- Cortisol Testing and evaluation
- CFS or Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Morning/ Evening fatigue and related disorders
- Insomnia and other sleeping disorders
- Memory and cognitive problems
- Immune system problems (flu and virus infections)
- Skin problems (acne, hyperpigmentation, dry skin, aging skin)
After course completion, you will gain the following knowledge and skill set:
- Understand how to thoroughly evaluate new patients and create a personalized treatment plan.
- Understand how to replace estrogen and testosterone for males and women, as well as the various delivery mechanisms available for the primary and secondary hormones.
- Learn the specific medical conditions that are directly responsible for a variety of conditions that lead to poor health. Learn how to approach each condition with a specific plan, catered to your patient.
- Understand the purpose of the various “second tier” types of hormones affecting the patient suffering from these suspected hormone deficiencies and/or chronic conditions.
- Understand the anatomy, as well as the physiology involved in anti-aging medicine, and understand the cause and effect when these properties are altered. Learn how to properly evaluate male vs. female patients and how their treatment plans differ.
- Learn to correctly prescribe and interpret hormone test results, and render a diagnosis and personalized treatment plan.
- Learn about the latest trends in Longevity medicine, including the most popular IV Nutritional therapy protocols. You’ll understand how to create individual the most effective IV nutritional protocol for each patient. You will learn the benefits of annual IV nutritional program in preventing or treating diseases where conventional medicine does not work.
- Learn how you can use IV nutritional therapy in aesthetic practice (acne, dry skin, rosacea, hyperpigmentation, aging skin).
- Understand the specific strategies of Hormone Replacement Therapy, as it relates to patients already on hormone therapies (taper), and for those deficiencies which require a treatment protocol for replacement.
- Receive all necessary treatment and lab test protocols, questionaries’ which will help you and your patients to see the benefits of Longevity medicine.
- Receive all necessary forms including Consent forms and Patient’s Agreement forms to develop your practice save and independent.
- Receive training on how to integrate and further develop a profitable Longevity Medicine practice. Receive practical marketing and sales information from physicians and business faculty who have real experience in the field of Longevity Medicine. Understand how to educate your existing patients and involve them in Longevity
Medicine. Understand how to attract hundreds of new patients in your cash income Longevity Medicine
According to Ageing in the Twenty-First Century: A Celebration and a Challenge, a report by the United Nations Population Fund (UNFP), “the population aged 60 or over is growing at a faster rate than the total population in almost all world regions.” In addition, “The number of people who turn 60 each year worldwide is…equivalent to almost two persons every second.” What’s more, the older population itself is aging. UNFP reports that “The number of persons aged 80 or over (often referred to as the ‘oldest-old’) has been increasing more rapidly than the older population as a whole.”
Terms and Conditions
Copyright © 2013 – 2017 American Longevity Institute®. All Rights Reserved.